Req No. 2021-7645
We are seeking a talented Client Experience Director to d rive customer loyalty, satisfaction and revenue by working with CX leadership and all levels of leadership across the business to design optimal End to End client and member experiences. Lead analysis and synthesis of relevant VOC/VOE and business process data (Voice of Process) and help translate into prioritized improvement initiatives.
- Design Client Experience activation blueprints to ensure continuous improvement to all facets of the End to End client journey
- Build and leverage strong partnerships with functional areas across the enterprise to support activation channels and drive client-centric development
Provide Client Experience guidance and input to enable CO-OP to deliver an optimal client experience to strengthen loyalty, retention and revenue efforts.
- Inform the intentional design of the client experience, managing and executing the CX activation activities and process.
- Build and leverage strong executive partnerships with all functional areas across the organization to ensure enterprise readiness to support our improvement initiatives and solutions throughout every journey stage.
Serve as a strong outcome driven leader/influencer with demonstrated abilities to influence leadership across all levels of the organization to achieve optimal results.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Design and utilize personalized customer persona, journey maps, and complete VOC, VOE, data and known pain point inventory to understand the sum of client’s experiences and their member’s experiences throughout the lifecycle of the product or solutions they utilize within our ecosystem
- Analyze data to design complete client or member touch-point inventory, critical emotional moments, key areas of friction, and integration opportunities to target for optimization
- Lead assessment and analysis of critical business performance data, and linkage to CX metrics unveiled via VOC, VOE, VOM data as well as enterprise wide metrics
- Review current state findings with product and functional managers and peers to support alignment of solutions design and process improvement with client strategy goals
- Define and continuously track agreed upon measures of success
- Drive improvements by advising on design/redesign of process and solutions, from ideation to roadmap prioritization through Product Development Life Cycle stages
- Lead successful implementation of the Client Experience initiatives road maps through benefit realization
- Deploy Client Experience best practices for listening, interpreting, and acting on customer feedback using structured and unstructured data to deliver actionable customer insights
- Unite Solutions/Product leaders in all with cross functional business unit leaders to assess planned roadmap and in-flight solutions projects for client and member impact, impact to other business units, and impact to enterprise measures of success weaknesses and opportunities in the current state process and its impact on Client Experience
- Coordinate tightly with Communications and Marketing surrounding go-to-market activities and UX/UI/Brand implications
- Act as governing body in project meetings, planning sessions, and launch plans by ensuring our clients, members and employees have a voice in the experience design
- Create presentations and present to audiences of varying levels.
- Lead and facilitate alignment sessions with our customers regarding their Customer Experience goals to drive their brand recognition and organic growth.
- Coordinate activities regarding the management of customer insights gained through collaboration. Leads efforts on cross-business best practice sharing and shared customer insights
- Provide routine project status and other required updates to leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Client Experience leaders to ensure holistic program success
- Lead team of external consultant resources performing Client Experience duties within product and process improvement projects; and manage budget
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years Client Experience 3+ years’ managerial level experience journey mapping, customer insight research/design or digital experience design, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- CX principles – strategy, design, data, tools and methods.
- Process improvement – methodologies and tools.
- Change management – methodologies and tools.
- Customer Service – processes, tools, technologies.
- MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem Solving – data based, creative, solution oriented approach.
- Data analysis -find meaning in data and drive action from it.
- Project management -make plans and hit aggressive timelines.
- Change management / Influence / Thought Leadership – expert in working across the business to drive transformational change.
- Communication / Presentation / Facilitation – effective in delivering messages to different audiences at multiple levels; expert group facilitation skills.
- Planning / Organization – must be very organized and have the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Drive / Motivation / Independence – drive for success is paramount; must be results oriented and able to prioritize and work independently.
- Collaboration / Team Player – comfortable in a strong culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- Relationship Development – create strong relationships with leaders and colleagues across the business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Travel – willingness to travel (10-30%) as needed.
- CCXP certification preferred.
- UX/UI experience preferred.
- Product Management experience preferred.
- Process Improvement experience preferred.
- 3 years management/leadership experience preferred (leading large projects, managing metrics and delivery to KPIs).
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Experience/process design/improvement preferred.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve; cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP’s commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
CO-OP Financial Services