We are seeking an Information Security Engineer who will provide technical expertise and direction in developing the accesso® supporting business applications to ensure they are deployed securely. This position is responsible for aligning security best practices in the industry, and technology solutions with business strategies.
As an experienced Information Security Engineer you will be responsible for proactively identifying risks and remedial actions that apply to technologies for business processes, based on knowledge of assigned customer’s business needs. You will serve as a trusted advisor to other team members for your technical advice, ability to anticipate problems, and proactively managing them to resolution. The ideal candidate consistently demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills, but also isn’t afraid to take initiative.
Reports To: Director, Information Security & Compliance
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
- Coordinate the handling and resolution of security incidents, to include system intrusions and abuse; acts as primary point of contact.
- Review, update, and enforces data security practices within the accesso and cloud system environments; test for exposures to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures, and work with IT teams to implement remedial measures as appropriate.
- Lead projects concerning information security, including testing and implementation of security technologies.
- Experience in conducting manual and automated security assessments of web applications.
- Experience with evaluation, design, development, implementation and/or integrating security solutions that may include, but are not limited to: vulnerability management and remediation, host and network intrusion prevention solutions, anti-virus technologies, DLP capabilities, firewalls, SIEM technologies, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, build, consult, validate, and verify system security designs.
- Provide technical leadership and review security incident investigations.
- Assist in formulating security architecture recommendations and design security services.
- Perform project leadership tasks on select security projects including development of requirements, evaluation of competing products, selection and implementation of products.
- Have a minimum of two current technical certifications to include a mandatory CISSP, additional certification (e.g., SSCP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, Security+).
- Ability to identify, describe and report vulnerabilities and standard remediation activities, to include clear demonstration of risk to clients through post-exploitation activities.
- Ability to convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
- Ability to handle and resolve incidents of security breach, to include system intrusions and abuse; acts as primary point of contact.
- Ability to support information security design concepts, including testing and implementation of technical security enhancements.
- Experience with the implementation and administering encryption solutions.
- Experience implementing security controls in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, PII).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Web Application Firewalls, forward and reverse proxies, next generation Anti-Virus and endpoint technologies, URL Content Filtering Technologies, Multi-Factor Authentication solutions, SIEM deployments, and DLP solutions.
- Have extensive understanding of network, workstation, and server security configuration.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.